65 Riviera Dr. S. • Massapequa, NY 11758 • Phone: 917.836.6121 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Visual Designer • Creative Leader • Branded Content • Creative Strategy • Alternative Content
Client Presentation • Digital Communication • New Business Development • Experience Design
Accomplished background executing marketing communication ideas and campaigns on famous luxury and consumer brands from DeBeers diamonds to Smirnoff vodka. Developed branded content rooted in popular culture. Exceptional creative vision and leadership executing creative strategy and innovation across all platforms. Lead and mentored creative staff of designers, writers, editors, artists and producers.
• Created and launched new products, line extensions for world famous brands.
• Proven track record creating world-class brand communications.
• Experienced in alternative content for branded, digital and social communication across all platforms.
• Recipient of many prestigious marketing and advertising accolades from the One Show Gold to the Cannes Lion.
• Appeared as a judge and marketing expert on two prime time reality shows for ABC and TLC.
Executive Creative Director, HAVAS (Formerly Euro RSCG) NY, 2010-2015
Responsible for creating innovative creative solutions for new business as well as existing consumer brands. Developed brand strategies that wraps the consumer with content they wanted to engage with.
• Played key role in winning new business, Atlantic City. Launched a successful brand and digital campaign partnering with city planning, hotels and casinos to achieved a 98% hotel and restaurant occupancy rate for Atlantic City.
• Raised the awareness of Tuesdays Children, a charity for children whose parents were killed in
the 9/11 Twin Tower attacks.
• Successfully created integrated campaign for asthma.com which created awareness making it the
#1 website for people with asthma and COPD.
• Other accounts as senior creative stakeholder included NY LIFE, Exxon Mobil, Coppertone, Dr. Scholl’s, as well as new business. • See work at edevangelista.com
Executive Creative Director, JWT NY 1997-2007
Spearheaded the creative and launch of many award winning integrated marketing campaigns for global brands such as DeBeers, Sunsilk, Rolex, Smirnoff, Ford, Thermasilk, Unilever, Merrill Lynch, LUX, Schick, Avon, Cadburys and Elizabeth Arden to name a few.
• Created new products such as The Right Hand Ring and Three Stone Jewelry (Past, Present & Future) for DeBeers diamonds with sales of over $29B.
• Responsible for the launch of Smirnoff Ice, Black and Twisted flavored vodkas.
• Created integrated campaign for Sunsilk's ColorBoost. A tongue in cheek showdown between blondes and brunettes at colorshowdown.com which played out digitally and drew a line in the sand of whose better, Blondes or Brunettes? Consumers joined their teams and interacted online with challenges, games and questions to give their color a boost.
• Created branded entertainment with the hit launch of Sunsilk’s “Lovebites” for TBS, online and Verizon”s V-Cast. The first ever US micro-series. 65 two minute interstitials reached 60M consumers. They ran after Sex and the City and kept 70% of viewers eyeballs engaged.
• Lead creative, digital and production teams of 15 -30 people.
• Responsible for $700M in billing at any given time.
• Guided creatives to win every major advertising and marketing award for clients work.
• Traveled extensively overseeing global as well as domestic creative and strategy.
• Handled new business opportunities to grow revenue. See work at edevangelista.com
Judge & Mentor with Kelly Ripa, TLC-Discovery, HOMEMADE MILLIONAIRE NY, 2010
Mentored women with new products on marketing and design to compete and win a spot to have their products manufactured then sold live on HSN. Mentored Grace Choi who started a company that uses
3D printers to manufacture makeup. Kelly and her husband Mark Consuelos produced.
Co-founder, PREDICTIVEDGE, 2007-2010
Created an interface for a real-time predictive analytics and emotional mapping platform for marketing and finance.We created a high speed black box that quantified the data we collected.
Marketing Expert, Judge, ABC-TV, AMERICAN INVENTOR, LA 2006
Marketing judge on the Simon Cowell produced prime-time reality show. Helped inventors realize their dreams with innovative products they created while competing to win $1 million and the chance to have their products manufactured and sold to the public.
Executive Creative Director, MVBMS, NY, 1986-1997
Responsible for the launch of MCI's Friends & Family. Volvo, Philips Electronics, Club Med, Oppenheimer Funds and Windstar Sail Cruises. Directed in-house spots for MCI and Volvo.
Responsible for LIFE Magazine and all award winning campaigns.
Received many accolades for creative work as well as Best in Show for LIFE magazine.
School of Visual Arts, NY, BFA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts, Rhodes Family Award for Outstanding Achievement
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Won every major advertising award
• Articles and work written up in Archive magazine, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, AdWeek, AdAge, Graphis, Creativity, Communication Arts and Entrepreneur.com.
Go to: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/159712
Married with two children. Maaco Auto body franchise owner. Entrepreneurial thinker and doer.